Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
It's true. I'm on a "Don't worry , be happy," rant again. I've shared the secret actual "How To Be Happy Recipe" below, so please do scroll down to yesterday's post for the details!

Like I said last month, this year we are focused on helping transform lives by transforming overall health. We had our #Power_Transformation workshop last month and it was amazing. Scroll down for the few pictures I managed to take and a picture from our earlier Power Transformation retreat. We were so involved and had so much fun that we almost forgot to take photos this time around! I hope you can come to our next #Power_Transformation workshop on Feb 25th. Scroll down for more information. 

I know I say this all the time, but I want you to know I truly mean it: Thanks again for your continued support. This month we are having our New Patient Recruitment Drive. We invite you to share about us to anyone who you think may benefit from joining the Saporito Chiropractic family. If there is any way that we can be of service to you in any capacity, as always, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards in health,
Dr. Shepherd

P.S. If you or anyone you know would like to attend our #Power_transformation Workshops please just click here




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clean up on aisle 2024: The top 3 things you can do to reset your body and health as we start the new year

"NOPE! It’s not about new year, new you! I’m not talking about some airy fairy weird weight loss fad. This is about your health, and wi...