Friday, January 23, 2015

If it speaks to you...Please join us for yet another gratitude challenge?



My dear friend Janet has challenged us to do another gratitude challenge. She pointed me to the above link for inspiration. So here goes:

For the next 30 days please do this with us yet again! Lets take a few minutes per day to just stop and post here what we are grateful for.

Today I can truly say I am grateful for all of you! We wouldn't be able to do any of this without you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

With sincere gratitude,
Dr. Shepherd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clean up on aisle 2024: The top 3 things you can do to reset your body and health as we start the new year

"NOPE! It’s not about new year, new you! I’m not talking about some airy fairy weird weight loss fad. This is about your health, and wi...