Friday, March 6, 2015

Are you SUPERMOM?


· How can we have less stress and better time management skills?
· What are the best nutritional choices for our  families?
· How can we attend to our self care without taking away from other aspects of our lives?

If these questions resonate with you, then you are not alone and you are cordially invited to participate in the: Being SuperMom Bootcamp
 Complimentary introductory workshop date: Thursday, March 26th, at 6pm

Dr. Shepherd, a mom and a physician specializing in holistic health and wellness, will be presenting all seven not to be missed high content, step by step tele-workshops. The boot camp includes:
·  - 7 seminars and all the seminar materials,
·  - Your own personal Q&A time during “open office hours,”
·  - One complimentary personal clinical nutrition get acquainted session.
- In addition you will be given access to our private Facebook group of truly SUPERMOMS who provide the kind of support every mom deserves and needs.

Janet Johnson your local business writer and CEO of
www.Manufacturingadvances.com says about The Mini Mommy Summits™ :
“ …I go, go, and go.  I do this because I care so much for my clients and want the best for them.  … when
I'm in this mode, I tend to put myself last.  As a parent of two little kids… maintaining my health and energy is very important to me.  … [Dr. Shepherd] always reminds me to take care of myself first and gives me strategies on everything self-care: from simple daily stretches to nutrition guidance.   This mindfulness has made such a huge difference in my life.  Now, I have enough energy to do everything I need to do BECAUSE I take care of my health first. The Mini-Mommy Summit is a can't-miss.  It would be a blessing to your life if you attended.” 


                                                 Please register now as spaces do fill up:
 Just call 860-589-1491 or Email drdaviashepherd@hotmail.com
The Mini Mommy Summits™




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clean up on aisle 2024: The top 3 things you can do to reset your body and health as we start the new year

"NOPE! It’s not about new year, new you! I’m not talking about some airy fairy weird weight loss fad. This is about your health, and wi...